Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hero Class Blog question

My definition of a hero is someone who is heroic. What I mean by this is that they do things that don't always benefit them to help others. A hero does not have to be on t.v. or on lunch boxes. I believe that there are heroes everywhere you look, in your school and in your community. Heroes have the characteristics like bravery, strength, speed, intelligence, and good looks. Our definition of hero has changed over time. Back in the old days people thought of heroes like Superman but today we think of the Hulk, Spiderman, and Flash. The old heroes were strong and smart but today's heroes have been given super powers.

6 comments:

dsims2 said...

I agree that heroes can be anyone is our school or community, but I don't agree on your characteristics because that could be one person. I think everyone is different so they all might not have those.

ssalisbury2 said...

I agree that heroes can be anyone, not just superheroes on lunch boxes. I like how you used lunchboxes as an example.

mhummer2 said...

Althogh I don't agree with all of your characteristics, I do agree that heroes are everywhere you look. :]

aurbina2 said...

I know what you mean. Heroes can be everywhere.

Kurtis said...

I def. agree on the characteristics of hero. I also agree on how some heros can be in our comunity

bbolgar2 said...

this is a good idea of a hero i totally agree =)