Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hero Class Blog Question

My definition of a hero is a person who helps people. They don't have to be a muscular, fictional character who flies around in a cape. That's just someone's interpretation of "hero." I think a hero can be anyone. A person at your school, your idol, your parents. I think a hero is someone who changes you in one way or another, and in doing that, helps you.
The qualities and characteristics of a hero vary with the person. A hero can be someone who's couragous or strong, or someone who's scared and weak. I suppose most people would think of a hero as a fearless person, but I think being a hero means rising above your fears and finding the strength inside you.
Yes, I think the difinition of a hero changes over time because it's something each person defines. Each person's opinion is different from another's so it will never stay the same forever.

2 comments:

scohen2 said...

I think your responce is very well written. I totally agree with everthing that you said.

smarshall2 said...

wow i think that this is a great post, very well written and clearly stating your opinions. i think thats awesome. i totally agree with you. overall nice post.
peace